Renewing the licenseFrom 1 000 UAHfrom 3 working days
* - required fields
Law firm "Yuryst Lviv" offers legal services in the area of licensing of economic activities, including obtaining a license, extension of licenses, renewal and revocation of licenses, receiving duplicate copies or licenses, and appellation of decisions refusing to grant licenses. Services available in Lviv and other cities of the Western region (Ivano-Frankivsk, Uzhgorod, Mukachevo, Lutsk, Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky, Rivne).
As a rule, any permits have a validity period, after which they cease to have legal force. In this case, you must seek help from a specialist who will easily and in a short time be able to extend the license. Also, in practice, often there are situations when changing the name of the legal entity or last name or the name of an individual, change of the location or place of registration of the person occurs. In addition the activities that require licenses can change, and in such cases it is necessary to reissue licenses.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On licensing of economic activities", if there are grounds for license renewal, the licensee must submit an application for renewal of license and documents (copies (photocopies), certified by the licensee), confirming the for license renewal within one month to the licensing authority. The license granted to the licensee on paper is also to be attached to the application for license renewal. For license renewal, it’s legally forbidden for authorities to ask for any other documents that are listed in the law. In case of renewal of a license issued on paper, the licensing authority decides to recognize the previous license as invalid.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Full consultation and accessible professional lawyer;
- Preparation and analysis of documents at your minimum participation;
- Representation of your interests in all bodies and institutions on issues of renewal of the license;
- Preparation and submission of necessary documents;
- Getting the updated license.
The license that wasn’t renewed in due time is invalid and must be revoked. It may not be used in the course of business. Also the license that wasn’t renewed can constitute grounds for the imposition of penalties by supervisory authority.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR LICENSE RENEWAL
First, for the process for renewal to begin, you will need to provide the following:
- Extract from the Unified State Register of registration. Original.
- A copy of the charter and the copy of the statistics on making information to USR.
- Individual number, bank account number or taxpayer an additional cost.
- The original operating license.
We note that the list of documents can vary, depending on changes in the activity of the business entity, and the type of specific licenses.
Algorithm of service:
- Conducting free consultation on all matters related to the renewal of the license.
- Assistance in preparation of all necessary documentation.
- Filing of documents to the licensing authority on your behalf.
- Processing and analysis of all the features of each individual case by our lawyers.
- Obtaining a license and transferring it to the client.
After providing the service you receive:
- Reissued permits.
- Complete satisfaction from services by our company professionals.