Registration of housing cooperativeFrom 5000 UAHFrom 10 working days
* - required fields
Specialists of "Lawyer Lions" will help you to register the housing cooperative. The service is available in Lviv and other cities of the Western region (Ivano-Frankivsk, Uzhgorod, Mukachevo, Lutsk, Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky, Rivne).
Creating the housing cooperative is the best option for owners of residential and non-residential premises of an apartment building, to jointly own, use and manage the house.
FOR REGISTRATION OF THE HOUSING COOPERATIVE A CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Copies of title documents on the premises, passports and identification numbers (TIN) of founders - members of the housing cooperative and officials (chairman);
- Information about the name of the housing cooperative;
- Information about its legal address;
The deadline for registration of the housing cooperative is 10 business days after notarization of statutory documents.
Our lawyers are ready to provide expert legal assistance in all matters relating to the establishment of the housing cooperative and prepare the necessary package of documents.
THE PRICE OF OUR SERVICES FOR REGISTRATION OF THE HOUSING COOPERATIVE INCLUDES:
- Check the name of the housing cooperative in the Unified State Register of Ukraine;
- Preparation of a set of documents (articles of association, minutes of the meetings, necessary applications and cards);
- Notary services;
- Official fees (registration fee);
- Registration in the regional Department of Statistics;
- Registration in social insurance fund;
- Registration in tax inspection;
- Making a round seal.
- Obtaining all necessary documents and transferring them to you at a convenient time.
By contacting us, you will get rid of unnecessary bureaucratic problems!
Our team will help you to register the housing cooperative in a short time and at a reasonable cost. The company "Yuryst Lviv" works with no hidden fees, and we ensure that the agreed sum won’t be changed in the course of our work.
By contacting us you will get the necessary advice and can rely on our help!