Temporary residence permit7000 UAHFrom 14 days
* - required fields
According to the decree, foreign citizens or stateless persons who arrived in Ukraine from countries with visa-free entry procedures are allowed to stay in Ukraine for 90 days out of 180, since the first entry.
The service is available in Western region (Lviv region., Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Chernivtsi, Rivne, Uzhgorod).
Are you a foreigner or a person without citizenship and your goal:
- Stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days from 180 or more during the period than indicated in the visa.
- Continue to stay in Ukraine.
- Register a private enterprise or to obtain a position in Ukrainian companies.
- Participate in community, volunteer, educational, sports, cultural and spiritual activities in the territory of Ukraine of foreign entities during the period of more than 90 days, or 180 for a period of more than specified in the visa.
- Reconnect with your family, whose members are citizens of Ukraine or have a temporary residence permit.
In such cases, the best solution to these issues is to obtain a temporary residence permit.
Residence permit is an official document confirming the identity and right of a foreigner or stateless person to reside permanently or temporarily in the State. Depending on the existing grounds of the foreigner’s residence permit it is divided into:
- permanent residence permit in Ukraine;
- permit for temporary residence in Ukraine.
The main distinguishing feature between the two types – is their term: yes, permanent residence will be valid indefinitely, while temporary permit - for one year (with the possibility to continue it annually). However, be sure to change both documents when you reach 25 and 45 years.
A temporary residence permit in Ukraine is a document which allows foreign citizens or stateless persons who stay in Ukraine for the period for which the document is issued to use the same privileges as the citizens of Ukraine.
- No need to leave Ukraine during the period for which the temporary residence permit is issued.
- No car import duties on the territory of Ukraine for their own use.
- You can register yourself as a private entrepreneur.
- No bureaucratic problems with banking, etc.
To obtain a temporary residence permit, the applicant refers to HMS of the residence with a package of documents. Regarding the specific list of documents for obtaining a residence permit, there are certain nuances.
For example, there is a master list of documents which include:
- Person’s application to obtain temporary residence permit;
- a passport or other document identifying the person or its certified copy;
- certified Ukrainian translation of the passport pages (or document identity);
- receipt of payment of registration fee;
- 4 photos size 3,5x4,5 cm.;
- Copy of the TIN (if any).
An additional list of documents depending on the reason for the document registration.
So, for a temporary residence permit in the case of marriage to a citizen of Ukraine a person must additionally submit:
- a guarantee letter of her husband (wife);
- spouse’s income statement;
- a copy of the marriage certificate.
Depending on the circumstances there may be required other documents. In such cases the help of our company will be useful, because we will help you to prepare the necessary documents and obtain a temporary residence permit in the shortest possible time.
If you are interested in a specific list of documents to obtain a temporary residence permit - contact us and we will send you a complete list.
According to the law the time necessary to obtain the temporary residence permit is 15 days from the date of filing. Please note that submission of documents is possible only in business days. We offer you a 3-day period for registration of temporary residence permits.
We, https://zakon.lviv.ua/, guarantee not only high-quality and reliable service, but also a professional consultion on migration issues. Once you contact us, you can always continue to rely on our expert advice or consultation!