VAT registrationContractualfrom 3 business days
* - required fields
Law company "Zakon Lviv " provides services to clients who intend to register as a VAT payer and obtain extract from the register of VAT payers.
Our experts will assist you in solving problems of any complexity. Apply now and we will help you with registration as VAT payer as soon as possible.
The service is available in Lviv and other cities of the Western region (Ivano-Frankivsk, Uzhgorod, Mukachevo, Lutsk, Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky, Rivne).
VAT registration is possible in two cases:
- Voluntary VAT registration in accordance with Articles 182, 183 of the Tax Code of Ukraine. Voluntary registration requires the application for registration to be filed only in twenty days before the end of the month with the possibility of registration at the 1st day of next month.
- Mandatory registration of VAT payers under Article 181.183 of the Tax Code of Ukraine. Mandatory registration allows you to apply for registration of VAT at any time, subject to certain conditions for such registration with the possibility of registration within five days.
Our experts will:
- Provide you with expert advice;
- Prepare the necessary documents;
- Register you as VAT payer;
- Will obtain an extract from the register of VAT payers as soon as possible.
VAT registration is made within 5 working days the application filing.
Feasibility of the registration procedure is defined in each specific case. We have extensive experience and knowledge to effectively deal with such legal challenges.
TO REGISTER FOR VAT YOU NEED:
- If your company made business transactions you will need to provide an extract from the bank confirming the actual income;
- Provide information and details about:
- The number of employees;
- The total amount of transactions in the last 12 calendar months (if any);
- The date of achieving the total amount of taxable transactions (if any);
- The date of commencement of operations (if any).
- Provide copies of the following documents:
- A copy of an extract from the USR;
- A copy of the lease (sublease);
- Copies of passports and cards taxpayers (TIN) of Director and Chief Accountant (if any).
- To sign documents prepared by us.