Registration of the foreign officefrom 7000 UAHfrom 25 working days
* - required fields
We register the foreign representative offices both on general and individual terms quickly, reliably and with guarantee of results. We will provide all necessary advice and support at all stages of registration. We have years of experience and a large team of professionals. Order now!
The service is available in Western Region (Lviv region., Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Chernivtsi, Rivne, Uzhgorod).
Foreign representative office is an authorized entity which is entitled to represent the foreign company in Ukraine and has rights and duties set out in Ukrainian legislation. The creation of a foreign company’s office is connected with a number of peculiarities. It should be noted that the final decision about the registration of the office is up to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine. In general, the term for opening a foreign office is about 60 business days (2 months).
Registration of the foreign office requires the receiving all permits for business activities in the name and on behalf of the main company. Note that the foreign office, registered in Ukraine can not be a separate legal entity, but only a sort of link, which acts for the main office abroad.
Under Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine on April 16, 1991 № 959-XII "On Foreign Economic Activity" foreign business entities engaged in foreign economic activities in Ukraine have the right to open their representative offices in Ukraine. Registration of these offices is conducted by Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine. The legal status of a foreign representative office allows it to receive a number of additional tax and customs exemptions, and to use additional benefits for work in Ukraine.
Unlike the incorporation of enterprises with 100% foreign capital, foreign representation does not require to create the authorized capital. Since the foreign representation office is not a legal entity, it is not capable of starting the legal action (be the defendant) in bankruptcy court. An additional advantage of the registration of a foreign company’s representative office is that there is no need to obtain a work permit for non-residents in Ukraine.
THE FEE FOR REGISTRATION OF FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES
The amount of the state fee that is charged for registration of the foreign company’s office is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Currently the size of the state fee is $ 2,500, which is paid by the applicant when filing the documents for registration to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Preliminary analysis of the submitted documents and information for registration of foreign representative office.
- Preparation of all necessary documents for the registration of foreign representative office.
- Providing consultations at all stages of the process.
- Registration of foreign representative office.
- Receiving the Certificate.
- Registration in the Statistics Service and assigning a registration number.
- Registration in state tax authorities.
TO REGISTER FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE WE NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION:
- Application for registration (we will draft it);
- An extract from the register of a foreign company (the original);
- A certificate from the bank where the foreign company has an account, indicating the account number.
- The original bank certificate must be provided. The signature of the bank employee who provided the certificate must be notarized (original);
- Power of Attorney for the director of the representative office granting him representative functions in Ukraine with indication of representative powers (original + notarized copy);
- Bylaws of the foreign representative office (we will draft it).
Documents are to be apostilled and translated into Ukrainian. Translations are to be certified by a seal of an official translator.
Documents must be submitted to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine in time not later than 6 months from the date of their issue in the country of the company’s residence.